Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at RCGNZ, operated by Obrecsys IL Ltd. (“RCGNZ”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
When you interact with RCGNZ by RSVPing to an event and/or when you receive a message and/or email from Hosts with a link to an album with photos of which you can download or post to social media or you download Our mobile application, RCGNZ or use Our webapp (“App”) and use Our services, you trust Us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, We seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information We collect, how We use it and what rights you have in relation to it.
When this Privacy Notice uses the term “Hosts” We refer to event creators using the Services to create events for guests or invitees (“Guests”) or (b) for Hosts’ service providers, such as co-hosts, greeters, photographers, etc. (“Team Members”), or for any other reason. Hosts, Guests and third parties using our Services are all referred to in these Terms collectively as “Users”, “you” or “your”.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our platforms, the App, and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (We refer to them collectively in this privacy notice as the “Platforms” or “Services”). and applies for all Users – Hosts, Team Members and Guests with the required specific content referred to each such Users, if and when required.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Us at [email@example.com.].
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal information with Us. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of Our Platforms and Our Services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When We talk about “Personal Information” in this privacy notice, We mean all of the information collected by Us as detailed below, as long as this information is by itself or with other data or information, We possess identify you or any other individual.
Specifically, We collect the following information by the following means:
Personal information you disclose to Us:
The Short Story: We collect personal information that you provide to Us such as name, email address, location data, contact information, including country of residence, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to Us when:
- When you RSVP to an event through Our Platforms or create an account;
- When you download photos that We or Host shared with you;
- Registering at the Platforms as “Hosts” or “Team Members”;
- When you interact with Our customer support;
- When you upload photos to the Platforms;
- When you share photos through the Platforms with Us or other Users;
- When you share with Us text and documents;
- When you submit a request to exercise a right identified in this policy, in order to fulfill your request, We may collect your email address, contact information, photo, or an image of your government-issued ID.
Personal information you disclose to Us include the following:
App information. When a user logs into Our App, We collect device data, including a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device) mobile network information, its mobile operating system, time zone setting and location.
Credentials and Account Data. When you create an account or interact with Our Platforms We collect your first and last name, title, email address, postal address, phone number, company name, and other similar contact data passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account accessand general accesses to our Services and Platforms.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make any purchases through Our Platforms, such as you’re the last 4 digits of your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and billing address, Other than that all other payment data is stored by Our payment processor, Stripe, and you should review their privacy policies found here: https://stripe.com/privacy
Photos, Text and Documents you share with Us to be processed for the provisions of Our Services. Some of this information is collected for Our own purposes as detailed in this privacy notice and other times on behalf of Our Hosts.
Biometric data and other metadata information derived from photos: As part of Our normal business operations, We collect photos taken at events organized by Hosts through Our Services Users’. Such photos are uploaded by the Hosts, you or someone on your behalf to Our Platform. We extract information from those photos including geolocation and digital representation of distinct characteristics of an individual’s face measurements used for facial recognition.
All personal information that you provide to Us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify Us of any changes to such personal information.
You also represent and warrant to Us that you have the full right and authority and received all necessary consents and approvals (in such cases were such consent and approvals are required) to share with Us all such personal information.
Information automatically collected:
The Short Story: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you log into Our Platforms and use Our Services. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of Our Platforms , the provisions of Our Services and for Our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Personal information We automatically collect does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include the following:
- Device and usage activity, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, mobile network information, and login history;
- Country, location, information about how and when you use Our Platforms and other technical information.
- The Platforms also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
Information collected from other Sources:
The Short Story: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn), as well as from other third parties.
Examples of the information We receive from other sources include:
Your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY HOSTS, HOSTS’ TEAM MEMBERS AND OTHER USERS
When Hosts or Hosts’ team members adding you to event’s RSVP list, when you register for an event, sign up for communications, enter a contest, or otherwise input your Personal Information (such as through a web form) to communicate with a Host or participate in a Host’s event, whether that information is yours or a third party’s, that Host and in many cases its team members will receive that information.
Nonetheless, Hosts will share such information with us, including your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, company name, and other similar contact data and we will use this information as to pair it with the Biometric Data and other metadata information derived from photos, as part of our core Services.
In addition, other third parties that are involved in or on whose behalf an event or activity is promoted, may receive that Personal Information as well. For example, and without limitation, a concert venue (the Host, in this case) may allow third party promoters or production companies (the Third Party Hosts) to create events that will be hosted at the Hosts’ venue using its RCGNZ account. In that case, We may provide your Personal Information to the Third Party Hosts on behalf of the Hosts.
We are not responsible for the actions of these Hosts, or their Third Party Hosts, Team Members (or other downstream recipients of your Personal Information), with respect to your Personal Information. It is important that you review the applicable policies of the Hosts, and if applicable and available, their appointed Third Party Hosts, of an event before providing Personal Information or other information in connection with that event.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information such as your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, company name, and other similar contact data, to:
- Provide you with the Platforms , its contents and Our Services, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Pair your personal information with the biometric data and other metadata information derived from photos, as part of our core Services.
- Identify your guests in photos taken on events and uploaded to Our Services, using facial recognition software in order to create grouped personalized albums.
How facial recognition works:
Facial recognition is used by Us to analyze photos uploaded to the Platforms and create a digital representation of distinct characteristics of an individual’s face, representing information extracted from a photograph or a live individual, using a facial recognition algorithm (“Template“). When a User uploads a photo to Our Platforms , We create a Template of each individual User and use it to identify if the User appears in any of the uploaded photos. The Hosts, then have the option to group such photos and to send Users the specific photos in which they appear.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- If you create an account, register to our newsletter or otherwise approve communications with us, to give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when updates to our Platforms are available, and of changes to any products or services We offer or provide through it.
- Request feedback and to contact you about your use of Our Platforms and Services.
- Keep Our Platforms and Users safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
The usage information We collect helps Us to improve Our Platforms and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling Us to:
- Estimate Our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing Us to customize Our Platforms and Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Platforms.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
The short story: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill Our contract and legal obligation to you or other business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where We are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of Our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which We are involved.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with Our affiliates, in which case We will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include Our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners, Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for Us or on Our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Platforms, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Platforms over time. These Service Providers may have access to your personal information, depending on each of their specific roles and purposes, and may only use it for such limited purposes as determined in Our agreements with them.
For a list of Our current list of affiliates,Business Partners, Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
DIRECT COMMUNICATION FROM HOSTS
We allow Hosts to use Our email tools or Platforms push notifications to contact Consumers for their current and past events, so you may receive emails or push notifications from Our system that originate with such Hosts and that We send on their behalf. If you registered for an event on the Services, your email address is available to that Host. However, Hosts may also import the email addresses they have from external sources and send communications through the Services to those email addresses, and We will deliver those communications to those email addresses on the Hosts’ behalf. The Host, and not RCGNZ, is responsible for sending these emails.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES, AD NETWORKS AND DO NOT TRACK
The Short Story: Our Platforms may include certain Social Media features. These Social Media Features may collect certain Personal Information, your interactions with these third parties’ social media Features are governed by their policies and not Ours.
Due to lack of standardization, currently, Our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests.
Our Services may include certain Social Media features, widgets, such as the,” “Facebook Like”, or “Share this” button or other interactive mini-programs (“Social Media Features”). These Social Media Features may collect certain Personal Information such as your IP address and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on Our Platforms and Services. Your interactions with these third parties’ Social Media Features are governed by their policies and not Ours.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Short Story: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, Our Platforms.
The Platforms may contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with Us and which may link to other websites, online services or mobile applications. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this privacy notice. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Platforms. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
The Short Story: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
When We have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, We will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then We will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
t: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
The Short Story: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers according to industry standards.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do Our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to Our Platforms. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platforms.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
The Short Story: In some regions, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, unsubscribe or terminate your account at any time.
Subscription and Account Information
You may at any time review, unsubscribe from our mailing list, change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account.
- Adjusting your device or App permissions.
- Contacting Us using the contact information provided below.
Upon your request to unsubscribe or terminate your account, We will deactivate or delete your account and information from Our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce Our Terms And Conditions and/or comply with legal requirements.
Opting Out – If you do not want Us to collect your information do not download the App or delete it from your device and do not use Our Services. In addition you may opt-out at any time by contact Us at email@example.com.
RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding Our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit [www.rcgnz.com/ccpa]
RIGHTS OF NEVADA RESIDENTS
As a Nevada resident You have the right to request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, by contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. please contact Us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in Nevada.
RIGHTS OF ILLINOIS RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of Illinois, you are granted specific rights regarding your Biometric information.
To the extent that the Illinois Biometric Information Act applies to information in RCGNZ’s possession, this policy shall control how RCGNZ retains and destroys that information.
As part of RCGNZ’s evaluation of its ongoing business practices, RCGNZ has decided to maintain biometric information that RCGNZ can reasonably associate with Illinois (the “Illinois Information”) solely for the purpose of complying with RCGNZ’s ongoing legal obligations. RCGNZ will block the Illinois Information from being returned by future searches through the App. RCGNZ will retain the Illinois Information for so long as it is required to do so pursuant to legal information preservation obligations.
Illinois residents can send a request to opt-out of appearing in RCGNZ search results at email@example.com.
UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If We make material changes to this privacy notice, We may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how We are protecting your information.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Obrecsys IL Ltd.
Attn: Legal Department
Bldg C, Ste C, C/O Victor
Wall, NJ 07119